The 12th Annual Big Sur International Short Film Screening Series
Submissions for 2018 are currently CLOSED. CHECK BACK FOR OPENING IN 2019
Big Sur International Short Film Festival proudly accepts entries via FilmFreeway.com, the world’s best online submission platform. FilmFreeway offers free HD online screeners, unlimited video storage, digital press kits, and more. Click to submit with FilmFreeway.
- Film must be registered by APRIL 15, 2018.
- All non-English films must have English sub-titles.
- Films best submitted via URL w/ password.
- We do not need you to send us any publicity material.
- Films should be under 40 minutes in length.
- Film selection will be made by the “Miller Shorts” Committee.
- If you are unable to pay $10 please e-mail us for an alternative.
- All filmmakers will be notified via email when submission is received.
Submission fee is $10 per film
(if you are unable to pay $10 let us know via e-mail)
If you prefer you can send a hardcopy (dvd, zip etc) in the mail to:
Henry Miller Memorial Library Shorts
PO Box 25
Big Sur CA 93920